I've been seeing this on a few different blogs and decided to do it myself :)
15 Weird Facts about Me
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
pretty much all of my family calls me Am and a few of my close close friends
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
When I'm walking up or down stairs I count them as I walk.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I'm terrified of bridges. Especially the big caged looking bridges or suspension bridges, they're just scary to me.
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
Right now it's Rolling in the Deep by Adele
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
The sounds people make when they eat or drink, it just completely grosses me out and I want to leave.
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
biting my nails, I have been real good about not doing it the last year or so but it's still something I want to do. I usually just pick at my polish or cuticles now, which is really no better :/
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side
8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
I have a white stuffed mouse since I've had since I was a baby (he's OLD lol), he doesn't have a name though, he's just mouse
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I have only been to STarbucks once and I had a strawberry and banana smoothie. I'm not a coffee drinker so I don't go there.
10. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Um, not sure there is actually anything I don't do like that?!?!?!
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I face the shower head
12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can spread my toes really far apart, I never thought that was weird but my husband thinks it is lol
13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s “bad”, but you love to eat it anyway?
Chicken fried chicken with gravy
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Oh my god!
15. Time to sleep – what are you actually wearing?
tshirt or night gown